Covered Under an Umbrella with the One You Love! This beautiful Lovers Umbrella Solar Water Fountain is great addition to any patio, yard or garden. This fountain can operate on solar and battery power when set to the on position! In good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy. In addition, the battery pack will be recharged via solar energy. If it is a cloudy day or night time the battery will automatically run the fountain. If fully charged, the batteries will power the fountain for up to 4 hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the fountain will resume running when the sun come out.
If you have a special occasion where you wanted the fountain to run only in the evening this can be done too. During the day set the pump to the off position. Under this option the battery will store the power and not run. When you want to run the fountain in the evening simply turn the pump on and the fountain will run until the battery is depleted.
Note: LEDs only work at night and will turn on/off automatically; Each fountain may vary in color as no two are exactly the same color.
An adjustable pump allows you to set the water flow levels.
Replace the batteries with standard AA size rechargeable batteries.
Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitors. So slight color variation is not a cause for return.
· Lovers Umbrella Fountain Size: 43" tall and 21" wide
· Weight: 26 lbs.
· Solar panel and pump included. 16' cord from solar panel to pump.
· Resin makes the fountain lightweight and easy to move
· 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
· Needs direct sunlight to run during day and store energy in battery pack. Fully stored energy in battery pack will run pump for up to 4 hours. Needs 1-2 sunny days to fully charge the battery. No operating costs, no wiring.
· LED light turns on/off at night automatically
· Battery generally lasts between 12-18 months
· Special Care: During freezing weather, the fountain needs to be brought indoors; or completely emptied, dried out, and well covered.